Memberships

90% of every dollar generated through the Volunteer Club will go directly to athletes. The remaining 10% will cover overhead costs related to creating events for student athletes and fans.

Rocky Top

From: $5.00 / month

  • Volunteer Club Decal
  • Access to Volunteer Club Newsletter
Join at Rocky Top Level

Checkerboard

From: $25.00 / month

  • Rocky Top tier benefits
  • Virtual events with current or former Vols
  • Monthly autograph item raffle
  • Pre-access to public events with Tennessee student-athletes
  • One free Volunteer Club Branded apparel item.
  • 10% off Volunteer Club merchandise
Join at Checkerboard Level

Smokey

From: $100.00 / month

  • Checkerboard tier benefits
  • Quarterly autograph item
Join at Smokey Level

Orange

From: $200.00 / month

  • Smokey tier benefits
  • Two free Volunteer Club branded apparel items
  • Quarterly sport of your choosing autograph item
  • 1 custom video message
Join at Orange Level

Tennessean

From: $500.00 / month

  • Orange tier benefits
  • 2 custom video messages from current or former Tennessee student-athletes
  • Access to post-game and away game special events
  • Tennessee watch party with Tennessee student-athletes access
  • Private tailgate with Tennessee student-athletes
Join at Tennessean Level
HAVE A QUIESTION IMAGE

Have a question?